Seven Sins

The Official Seven Sins Fan Site

"Through flames slowly parted, and through the mist and Darkness came the Sinners". -Dragan

The Sinner's Corner

May 12, 2012

Interview with Unknown - Leader of the +Assassins+

Interview with Unknown Leader of the +Assassins+


May 12, 2012

Just a little interview I had with Unknown, guild master of the +Assassins+. He was happy to share.

I really like the Assassins. A fun, and sportsman-like guild. A few of us teamed up to try and take Unknown down, but before we could stun him, and more tokens than we're privy to share, he was healed and dealing damage that still makes me shiver. Cheers everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Lol thank Super hero my outmost respect... If u don't have res on specially his goes for Cletic healing less then lvl 3 I hit for 250-275 plus 100 oppon victory... And ones I get to lvl 180 I should be able to get rogue hero disera plus 140 oppon victory out most respects to you all..

    ReplyDelete